2.14.2024

Valentine's Day didn't go quite as I had planned

Having a bedridden husband vomiting and having diarrhea means Valentine's Day is cancelled.

Instead of becoming his Valentine, I became his deputy colleague at work. That I was not at work either Monday or Tuesday was clearly visible when I came back today.

The world's most perfect husband is not the world's most perfect colleague, there is much to be desired regarding his documentation. His motto is "80% is close enough".

Which means, for example, that the customer orders are just a photo on the receipt and I have to create a complete customer order.

Since I know exactly what condition he is in, I didn't want to call and disturb him, so everything has taken twice as long.

I prefer to be his Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...