2.08.2024

He couldn't help himself

The meeting with the teacher of the world's most perfect teenager went better than I expected.

Since the meeting was conducted via Zoom, I was at home, the teacher was in her study, and the offspring had found a secluded space on the lower floor of the school.

She confirmed that she has seen changes in his attitude and commitment to her lessons this semester while the offspring admitted that he mismanaged his studies in all subjects throughout the fall semester.

I also showed how YMD and I follow up his school work with the document I created for him where all formatives, summatives, homework etcetra is written down and then checked off by him when it is done.

When the meeting was almost over, she asked if my son had any questions. Of course, he couldn't help but ask why he is never asked to answer when he raises his arm during oral exams. She explained that she rarely picks someone who raises their hand, but instead almost always picks someone who doesn't.

I could teel that she wasn't completely truthful and the first thing my son said when he got home was the quote, "Mom, she lied. She almost always picks someone who raises their hand to answer!" unquote.

This questioning will cost him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...