2.23.2024

This will come back to bite them

For transparency and my own agenda, I voted for the current government.

Once again our current government disappoints me. This time, our current government has started an investigation into surveying the wealth of Swedes. The excuse the government uses to defend this investigation is that they worry that the economic gaps in Sweden are increasing.

My husband and I, who choose to both work and save a lot, do so with the hope of having a secure financial future for our little family. This hope for a secure financial future comes at the expense of a simpler and more luxurious life right now.

Our intention with this lifestyle is not for this already taxed money to be wealth taxed in the future so that people who would rather spend all they have and then some can get additional grants at our expense.

The government says it has no intention of wealth taxing these savings, but they have let us down before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...