10.11.2024

A sight for sore eyes

I was contacted yesterday by an employee at Nordnet who actually did what he promised. During the day today, I and probably the rest of the Swedes with holdings in Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Common Stock (OXLC) at Nordnet finally our dividend per 9.30. With this, all dividends for September are paid and I was able to close the month.

It is pleasing that the forecast in the chart where I exclude extra dividends almost exactly matches the outcome. Minor deviations between the months will always exist due to the currency difference. Due to the recent strengthening of the Swedish krona against the US dollar, the actual exchange rate came very close to my fixed exchange rate that I set in my chart during September.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden's central bank will most likely disappoint

The Swedish inflation rate according to CPIF (Consumer Price Index with fixed interest rate) was 1.1% in September, which is a decrease from...