10.13.2024

When you don't practice what you preach

I am completely enthralled by the Slow Horses TV series on Apple Tv+. When I read that the creator and show-runner of the drama-thriller is Will Smith, I was completely surprised that the American actor and rapper also created TV series. I told the world's most perfect husband and thought nothing more of it.

At dinner yesterday, my husband asked where I had read that Will Smith had created Slow Horses. I replied quote "in the credits of an episode" unquote. Then my husband burst out laughing and informed me that it is the British stand-up comedian, producer, screenwriter, novelist and actor Will Smith who created the TV series.

The person who is most happy with my lack is the world's most perfect teenager, since I am very careful that he not only source checks all material, but also finds out the agenda of the source, because everyone, including me, writes about what we think about what we see and not what we see.

I will be hearing this for a long time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden's central bank will most likely disappoint

The Swedish inflation rate according to CPIF (Consumer Price Index with fixed interest rate) was 1.1% in September, which is a decrease from...