10.12.2024

I miss my grandma 💔

We have now passed the dividends of the pandemic years. Every time I look at this chart I am reminded of how empty the streets of Stockholm were in 2020 and 2021.

Since we didn't lose anyone near or dear to Covid-19, apart from my 96-year-old paternal grandmother who passed away with Covid-19, one of my saddest memories from those years is an occasion when me and the world's most perfect husband were walking through the largest indoor mall in central Stockholm and all the shops were closed and we were almost completely alone.

We will pass 2018, 2022 and 2023 at the end of December. There will be a bigger gap between 2023 and 2024 than there was between 2022 and 2023.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden's central bank will most likely disappoint

The Swedish inflation rate according to CPIF (Consumer Price Index with fixed interest rate) was 1.1% in September, which is a decrease from...