10.09.2024

Bittersweet times await

Today we acquired a small number of shares of Enbridge Inc Common Stock (ENB), LTC Properties, Inc. Common Stock (LTC) and Pfizer, Inc. Common Stock (PFE). Hopefully, starting next year, we will be able to acquire shares with more than just dividends, as the policy rate will most likely be cut by another 25 basis points on November 7, 2024. Maybe even 50 points. The first month we can shift from only paying mortgage interest to instead paying mortgage interest and acquiring stocks will be amazing.

From February 2025, just as the world's most perfect husband has been doing since September 2022, I will be able to claim payments from one of my private old-age pension insurances. Just the thought that within a couple of months I have qualified to be able to receive pension payments is unpleasant and scary, I still feel bad that my husband receives a pension every month.

As uncomfortable as I am with activating the old-age pension insurance, I will do it anyway as no one cares about my money as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden's central bank will most likely disappoint

The Swedish inflation rate according to CPIF (Consumer Price Index with fixed interest rate) was 1.1% in September, which is a decrease from...