10.18.2024

The world's most perfect teenager laughed until the tears flowed

The world's most perfect husband literally hates going to the barber. The main reason for his dislike of sitting in the barber's chair is how time-consuming it is according to him. Something that he himself does in 5 minutes takes 40 minutes is not ok with him.

For 20 years now, he has been using a hair trimmer with very successful results. Last night he asked me to just trim the neck a little quickly. Normally my husband sets the trimmer to 0.83 inches (21mm) and cuts all the hair, but yesterday he got the idea that I should freehand trim his neck.

In short, my husband has never had hair this short before…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good and bad news

I had completely forgotten that Gladstone Investment Corporation Business Development Company (GAIN) was going to make a big irregular divid...