2.16.2023

All factors are identified, I hope

After I compiled the dividends on our Nordea accounts from yesterday and the dividends from today on the Nordnet accounts, it shows that another factor is affecting my calculations in the spreadsheet.

To simplify the equation in my spreadsheet, I have divided the annual dividend by the months they pay, a "straight" dividend. Since several companies vary their dividend amounts between months, I get further deviations during the year.

I really hope that the monthly result stays within my tolerance. However, the most important thing is the final result for 2023.

The chart below shows our dividends to date.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...