2.28.2023

More than a little hiccup

Finally, NewtekOne, Inc. Common Stock (NEWT) declares its quarterly dividend. The rumor was grossly understated according to the email I received from Seeking Alpha. The headline was "NEWT: Newtek One Declares Quarterly Dividend of $.018".

The rumor was that they would cut their annual dividend from $2.80 to $0.64 per share. Instead, according to Seeking Alpha, they dropped it to $0.072 which would be a drop that my forecast would not be able to recover from.

Thankfully it was just a typo, the quarterly dividend fell to $0.18 which was better than rumored. Now I can only hope that the stock price reaches our set price so that we can sell off our entire holding, sooner rather than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...