2.26.2023

Someone is going to have a bad day at work tomorrow

I guess all the overload attacks Sweden has been exposed to lately are starting to have consequences. Both one of our best friends and my parents have been affected.

The Wi-Fi at my parents' summer house was turned off due to an unpaid bill. Which was not true and they had their Wi-Fi reinstalled the next day.

A good friend of ours had the same thing happen to him, but for him it was much worse. On his way home from a mini-holiday, his supplier refused him access to the discounted electricity rates to charge his electric car because of an unpaid bill. He had to charge his car with his Visa card, which was twice as expensive. He had paid his bill.

I would not want to work on their customer support tomorrow and have to take this call. If this has happened to our friend, I assume that more customers have suffered the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...