2.12.2023

Parenthood

We had children very late in life, in fact we became parents last of all our friends, siblings and cousins.

Both my husband and I prefer to spend all our free time together with our son. The world's most perfect teenager, who is 15 years old, is not as interested in family time as we are, he prefers to be with his friends.

Since we ourselves remember how disappointed you were when you were turned down for something you wanted to do as a teenager, we usually try to say yes if it doesn't affect school or golf.

Yesterday we said no to a party today that he wanted to go to because it's at the same time as his golf. For the first time ever, we didn't get a goodnight hug. He was as cross as two sticks.

At such times it is nice that my husband and I are on the same page. We completely agree that we are the parents of our son and not his friends.

When he wakes up, we'll find out if he's still cranky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...