2.28.2023

We are different

Last Friday I participated in another battle against my gray hairs. The current score is even, but a few weeks from today my gray hairs will have the upper hand again, until I even the score once more. Even though it is expensive, I enjoy going to the hairdresser.

My husband on the other hand detests going to the hairdresser. He prefers me to shave his hair with a hair trimmer. In our almost 29 years, I have only managed to persuade him to go to the hairdresser once, when we got married.

Most of the time he sits completely naked on a plastic stool in the bathtub while I shave off his hair. The sight of the two of us was significantly better 29 years ago when we are in our 20s compared to now when we are both over 50...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...