2.17.2023

Be at one's wits end

Taking into account the transaction history for the refund of foreign withholding tax, we should receive a payment from Nordea in the next week.

As for Nordnet, we should get the first refund of the year at the end of this month, if they keep what they promise.

So far I have only deducted the foreign withholding tax without taking into account the tax refund, which is actually wrong. The more executed dividends that have been made, the clearer it becomes that I will most likely have to enter these tax refunds, primarily Nordea's, as dividends to make my spreadsheet fair.

I will decide at the end of the month how to proceed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...