2.07.2023

I will have a result tomorrow

Today we have received money deposited on our endowment insurances with Nordea. Most likely, a large part of the money will come from OCCI's January dividend. As I have previously written, you cannot see transactions on Nordea's accounts until the following day.

It will be interesting to see if the difference between my forecast and the outcome will be within my accepted range of +-5%.

It's been a long time since I've been more hopeful than this. Unfortunately, I know from experience that the history on Nordea's accounts will be updated sometime between 08am and 09am tomorrow. Had the update been at midnight, I would not have gone to bed without completing the January 2023 results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...