2.08.2023

Someone will be right

Tomorrow, Riksbanken will issue its next monetary policy statement.

"The experts" predicts everything from an increase of 50 interest points to this being the last interest rate increase of the year.

I'm guessing that they raise by 50 interest points, which would mean for us personally that our extra amortizations will soon be over if these increases continues every second month throughout 2023.

Then we end up in an interest rate situation that my husband and I personally considered "healthy" when we signed our mortgage many years ago.

The difference between what we considered a "healthy" interest expense and the actual interest expense at the time became the amount of money that made up our monthly savings for many years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...