2.08.2023

Little streams make big rivers

Yesterday's dividends were invested in Capital Southwest Corporation Common Stock (CSWC) today.
There were a total of 40 shares.

Since this is by far the most meager month of the year when it comes to dividends, acquisitions will be minimal during February. Fortunately, a tsunami of dividends awaits in March.

Although our repositioning yesterday was successful, I don't think we will be selling off any more holdings in the near future.

But you never know with my husband, before you can say Jack Robinson he has revalued a stock. I'm thankful he hasn't replaced me or the offspring, even though junior is probably safer than me. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...