2.13.2023

I'll never catch up with him

It goes without saying that my husband managed to save an extra amount this month, unlike me. His extra saving resulted in a smaller number of Ares Capital Corporation Common Stock (ARCC), Main Street Capital Corporation Common Stock (MAIN) and Owl Rock Capital Corporation Common Stock (ORCC).

These purchases increased our remaining 2023 dividends by $122. So far, our acquisitions and repositioning in 2023 have improved our chances of making the year our second best dividend year ever.

If it continues at the same pace, we should reach that goal sometime in September or October.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...