2.26.2023

Do as I say not as I do

I cannot stress enough the importance of regularly printing out your holdings on hard copies and keeping them somewhere safe. Normally I do it on the last day of every month. Unfortunately I missed it for January this year.

Today it has happened again, all our holdings on the endowment insurances with Nordea have been deleted. Even though I don't get nervous or anxious, it's frustrating every time it does.

I sincerely hope they restore all holdings and liquid funds starting tomorrow as we intend to make some purchases. I have put a reminder in the calendar to print our holding on Tuesday next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...