2.03.2023

There is always a first time for everything

The school YMD attends works with MUN, short for Model United Nations.

The Model United Nations is a series of programs run throughout the world with the goals of furthering understanding about the United Nations, educating participants about world issues and promoting peace and the work of the United Nations through cooperation and diplomacy.

Last year junior was awarded the best delegate in his grade for his school's MUN Conference of 2022.

This morning when he went to school I wished him luck in defending his title from last year. He turned around in the stairwell and gave me his million-dollar smile and said quote "I got this mom!" unquote.

I'm not as sure as he is, which of us is right will be known within an hour. For the first time ever, I hope I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...