2.16.2023

Some insights you don't want

One of our holdings, Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. Common Stock (OHI), is in the business of providing housing for seniors who cannot remain at home.

Currently, 15% of America's population is over the age of 65. By 2050, the silver tsunami is expected to have arrived and the US population over 65 will have risen to 20%.

The excited feeling that this is a good investment did not have time to set in before I calculated that both he and I will be over 80 in 2050.

Mr. Dewlar burst out laughing as soon as he understood what I was thinking. He exclaimed quote "that's right baby we are the silver tsunami" unquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...