2.08.2023

January's dividends are complete

A week after the payment date, we finally received our last payout for January.

Unfortunately, our dividends did not reach the forecast for the month. This means that the remaining months of the year will also fail.

The deviation ended up at -5.9% compared to my tolerance of +-5%. Despite this, I have decided not to adjust the values but hope that any special dividends at the end of the year will save the forecast based on the whole of 2023.

Starting at the end of February, I will show a chart where I have not taken into account acquisitions made in 2023 compared to one where I have taken these purchases into consideration.

With all the external factors such as dollar exchange rate, exchange fees, brokerage and DRIP in mind that affect our actual payouts, I am still satisfied.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...