2.15.2023

So sad

Although we have had time to buy a larger number of shares in Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Common Stock (OXLC) I am annoyed that due to EU rules we cannot buy more.

As recently as the beginning of the year, I bought 68 shares for my pension insurance at Avanza.

Yesterday, when my husband tried to increase his holding, the share could no longer be bought. Holdings that you have, you can keep, but you cannot buy more, only sell. Since both Nordea and Nordnet already in 2019 turned off the function for the purchase of OXLC, I assume that Avanza, albeit late, discovered that they had not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...