1.03.2023

I have 12 years left before I can withdraw this money

This morning, dividends from Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Closed Fund (GOF), NewTek Business Services Corp. (NEWT), Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (OXLC) and PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund (PDI) were credited for my pension insurance.

I have $476 available for purchase in the account. I need to buy 68 more shares in OXLC to get to even 3000.

I will have about $100 after the upcoming OXLC acquisition. After I am fully invested in OXLC I will start buying HRZN.  Horizon Technology Finance Corp. Common Stock (HRZN) has a current yield of 11.38% and they pay out monthly.

Since my pension insurance currently has an annual dividend of $2800, it will be about 4 years before I have my first HRZN 1000 shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...