1.07.2023

I did all the work

Being pregnant for 9 months, going through labor and then being told for the next 15 years "he looks like his daddy" is like doing all the work in a group assignment and your friend gets all the credit.

The world's most perfect teenager is so unlike me in appearance that if it had been the other way around and my husband had given birth to him I would have demanded a "maternity test". Since I married up when it comes to looks, I can't complain. My husband is a hunk!

Thankfully the offspring has inherited my sense of order, perhaps due to my husband's complete lack of one so there was nothing to inherit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...