1.11.2023

I couldn't wait

I woke up at 04:30am and couldn't resist getting up and logging on to Nordea. Altria Group Inc. (MO) accounted for most of yesterday's dividends, but Merck & Company Inc. Common Stock (MRK) and PepsiCo Inc. Common Stock (PEP) contributed a smaller amount.

Yesterday's dividends were far too small to invest. I hope that this week's accumulated dividends make it worthwhile to make an acquisition at the end of the week, taking into account both brokerage and currency exchange.

When I was still awake, I took the opportunity to check the company's email and of course there were invoices waiting to be taken care of. After I took care of the invoices, I entered the dividends into my Google Sheet and was in a better mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...