1.15.2023

Google Sheets ❤️

I really love compiling data in my spreadsheet.

My latest diagram that will show how each stock purchase increases future dividends is currently my favorite.

Depending on how well I managed to estimate the cost of brokerage, exchange fees and shifts in $, the light green and dark green columns should be equal on December 31, 2023.

In the best of worlds, the dark green column will be higher than the light green due to mainly special dividend. That monthly and quarterly dividends, such as GAIN and SCM, increase their returns will also affect actual outcome.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...