1.29.2023

This is going to be a good day 💝

Today it's my birthday.

YMD wanted us to do something other than just eat cake. There is an indoor golf simulator 10 minutes walk from us. So it was decided that we will meet my parents there for 3 hours of golf. After that, there will be a quick lunch before we go to the offspring's usual golf practice.

Changing golf club has really been a boost for YMD. After each training session, he is full of enthusiasm and talks about both good and bad shots. Although he wouldn't admit it himself, I think he prefers when things are orderly and things are required of him.

He doesn't realize it himself, but this is an environment he is more used to because of his school's demands for behavior, engagement, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...