1.01.2023

I am very pleased

We came much closer to 2018 than I could have dreamed. The main reason for this is all the special dividends that were added.

That 2022 was our 3rd best dividend year ever is fantastic.

I expect 2023 to be better than 2018 but catching up to 2019 will take time. Mainly due to the fact that we reduced our risk-taking in the portfolios, resulting in a lower yield.

Another effect of reduced risk-taking is that the movements in the portfolios become smaller. Despite this, the portfolio value can fluctuate considerably from day to day.

However, no amount of preventive action in the world can help when Federal Reserve holds a press conference.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...