1.21.2023

Total failure

For the sake of transparency, I have voted for the current government that took office on October 18, 2022. Before that, the Social Democrats ruled Sweden for 8 years. I put all the blame on them for the wave of violence that is now hitting Sweden.

In Sweden, you can deposit the rent with "Länsstyrelsen" (a specified local court) if there are serious errors or deficiencies in the tenancy that the landlord does not remedy. Since the only language that everyone in the entire world speaks is money, such a measure usually solves most problems.

In Sweden, in the last 24 hours, we have had 6 shootings and the use of hand grenades in suburbs around Stockholm.

The core areas of welfare are police, school and healthcare. Since we pay almost the most taxes in the whole world, top 4, to be able to have one of the world's best welfare, I feel fooled.

I wish there was somewhere I could deposit my tax dollars until the country was restored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...