1.01.2023

It will take time to restore everything

Our previous date of retirement has been pushed forward significantly due to Covid-19.

Today, both I and especially my husband would have been incredibly happy to be able to retire on December 31, 2024.

I will have an indication of how many years the coronavirus has cost us by the end of this year.

It is primarily all reductions in dividends that greatly delay a retirement. Also the fact that we lost several tens of thousands of dollars affects the whole thing.

The world's most perfect child graduates from high school in the summer of 2026. His goal is to study at a college or university abroad.

I sincerely hope that we have come so far then that we can be off work for several months a year and be able to get a small apartment in the same city as him.

I KNOW he needs to be allowed to live his own life and become independent but for us to live in the same city occasionally must still be okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...