1.22.2023

Not for the faint hearted

Last night while I was waiting for the world's most perfect teenager to come home, I tried to distract myself with things instead of worrying about what might happen at the party.

Now it turns out I worried unnecessarily. There was no alcohol involved, but the offspring drank carbonated sports drink for the first time in his life.

One of the things I did to distract myself was to log into my Nordea account to see how the value of the portfolio was doing in terms of USD vs SEK. It was years ago but yesterday it happened again, the accounts with all holdings were completely empty.

Even if it had been the first time all of our holdings had been erased, it couldn't have dispelled my concern for Junior yesterday.

Being a mother hen is hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...