1.01.2023

Some in the family are doing better than others today

Young master Dewlar stayed at home yesterday. I have not found out what caused the change, I am just grateful that he stayed at home.

According to the media, it has been chaotic around the country with, among other things, the police being fired upon with fireworks.

My husband and I have a tradition of having a New Year's lunch with our best friends. Then it's bar hopping. Even though I was careful with alcohol even before we got YMD, I drink even less now.

As for my husband, let's just say he's still asleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...