1.15.2023

To avoid working myself to death

Due to the cost of brokerage, exchange fees as well as the value of the $ not being static, I had to adjust for them for on something so as not to administer myself to death.

I solved this by taking height for the value of $. My calculated value for $ is about 5% lower than the actual. Whether this estimate deviates too much from reality remains to be seen.

I will take the final result for January with a pinch of salt as I made various adjustments during the month. February will be much fairer. The most exciting thing to see is whether my calculation for future dividends is correct, which February will show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...