1.31.2023

I'm rooting for Nordea

I was as impatient as a child on Christmas day today.

As it is the last day of the month and the majority of the remaining dividends for January were due to be debited to our endowment insurances at Nordea I logged into the account several times today to see if the set dividends had been debited to our accounts.

Unfortunately, Nordea has problems with the trading of North American shares and apparently also the dividends.

Since the IT problems are most likely due to cyber attacks from abroad, I cannot blame Nordea. I am convinced that Nordea's "IT warriors" will win in the end, albeit sooner rather than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...