1.08.2023

Exciting times for the offspring

Today the most perfect teenager in the world begins his winter golf training. Last fall he auditioned for another club and today is the first training session with them.

I know the offspring is a bit tense and nervous before the first training session.

Luckily, he goes to a school where students come and go, so changes are part of everyday life. YMD is one of the very few students in his school who is not an expat or a child of a diplomat.

As each semester ends, new students start and others leave, so he's used to making new relationships. I hope he can benefit from these experiences today.

Junior thinks it's nice that training is on Sundays so he doesn't have to rush from school to be on time. I'm also happy because now I get to come along, previously my mother drove him to practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...