1.21.2023

I'm not built for this

What I feared on New Year's Eve became a reality today. Due to the bad weather on New Year's Eve, all the children stayed at home instead of going out.

Today Junior is at his first party ever, he's only been to children's parties before. It feels very strange to sit up and wait for him. His curfew is midnight.

It feels like it was yesterday that we got to bring him home from the hospital. I still remember the feeling of how crazy everything felt. Neither my husband nor I had even held an infant before. Now we would bring our own child home.

I must have blinked because now my husband and I are sitting on the couch waiting for our 15-year-old to come home from his first party.

As crazy as it felt then, it feels now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...