1.03.2023

We have received dividends in joint portfolio at Nordea

Since Nordea does not show transactions made on the endowment insurance in real time, I cannot check the accuracy of my spreadsheet in Google Sheet until tomorrow.

One of my personal qualities is not patience, so I am like a cat on hot bricks. Therefore, the world's most perfect child has closed the door to his room to be the virtual world instead while my hubby has gone out for a walk.

To ease my irritation, I think of all the improvements Nordea has made since we started investing with them.

They will probably get this sorted out in the near future as well, it's not rocket science.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...