1.22.2023

I can handle the truth

I was hoping that the fact that Nordea's website was down yesterday was a sign that they had found and fixed the bug that means you can neither buy nor sell shares. I was wrong.

In addition to the actual revenue they lose in the form of brokerage and exchange fees, my guess is that they incur increased personnel costs in the form of overtime as they are most likely working 24/7 to solve this problem.

It annoys me that I neither receive my dividend nor can I shop. However, I will wait for the moment to call their customer service. Those who work in customer service have neither caused nor can remedy the error.

Either Nordea transfers the securities administration to another server or they have been hacked. If they were hacked, they will never admit it anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...