1.18.2023

On the right track

With barely half of January left and about half of the month's dividends as well, I can see that we are on the right track.

I did a rough estimate of the remaining dividends for the month and concluded that we may miss the target by $70. Which would be within the tolerance I have set up.

I have to keep track of the dollar rate because I use it as a tool to adjust for brokerage and exchange fees. Recently the $ has lost value against SEK, if this continues I will have to adjust that value, but hopefully this change in value is temporary.

I can hardly wait until the beginning of February when all the January dividends are booked and I can see the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...