1.06.2023

Finally I got to start filling in the data

Avanza and Nordnet are not as quick as Nordea in paying out the dividends. This means that some of the dividends derive from the previous year.

The final result for 2022 has thus been adjusted upwards. The result for 2022 was better than I hope for, just under 5% lower than 2018. The biggest reason is the special dividends.

Even if the column for 2023 is barely visible, it is there. It's satisfying to see the results emerge.

I won't lie, getting a dividend is incredibly gratifying, but when I sit with the spreadsheet and see all the connections work and the columns increase, it's just as good.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...