1.29.2023

He will age several years tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day for junior. After 22 months, he will be allowed to remove the braces.

I am so happy for him and even happier that his post-dental braces are a fixed wire on the inside of his teeth in both his upper and lower jaw.

I have exactly the same thing, the alternative is to have a splint at night in the upper jaw and wire in the lower jaw.

Since the teeth will move back to their original position without any of these options, a fixed wire is the absolute best thing considering his age. His orthodontist has done an amazing job considering he is getting these fixed wires in both jaws.

Appearance-wise, I'll arrive with a 13-year-old and leave with a 17-year-old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...