1.11.2023

Best start to a Tuesday

Gladstone Investment Corp. Business Development Company (GAIN) declares monthly dividend of $0.08/share, in line with previous.

Since I had already taken this into account in all my calculations, it makes me extra happy. Our holding in the company is minimal, we own a total of 360 shares divided into 3 portfolios.

As icing on the cake, they also distribute a special dividend in March that corresponds to the entire first quarter.

Currently, the company's yield is 7.35%, which is very good. Unfortunately we don't have that much cash right now, we hope the share price doesn't skyrocket before we get this week's dividends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...