1.25.2023

PEBKAC

My husband would help the offspring by purchasing a small number of Horizon Technology Finance Corporation Common Stock (HRZN).

Avanza was the only one that offered endowment insurance for minors when we started saving for juniors. 
As YMD is a minor, his endowment insurance is on both my and my husband's accounts. To have endowment insurance, you must also have a share account, so there are several accounts for each person.

After the purchase was completed, my husband discovered to his great chagrin that he had made the purchase in his own portfolio instead of our son's. The money he had in his account was earmarked for the month's tax payment.

Since Avanza is the bank where the husband has by far the least holdings and cash, he has no reserves there. It became an involuntary extra saving for him this month.

This time it's him who is "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair" (PEBKAC). My husband is always quick to tease me when I make a mistake so revenge is sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...