1.21.2023

I guess someone is having a bad day at work

Nordea's website has not worked since Wednesday. You have not been able to trade or sell shares.

Apart from not being able to trade, no dividend has been paid. I assume that once Nordea gets its system in order again, we and many people with us will get the a lot of payments.

It makes me even more grateful that my spreadsheet is completely up to date so I can check that we are getting all the dividends we are entitled to.

I wish Nordea could communicate something about what is going on or at least that they are having problems at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...