1.11.2023

Hope for the best

Every day I search for information about NewTek Business Services Corp. Common Stock (NEWT) has announced something about upcoming dividends. I want to make sure I didn't enter a too high value in my spreadsheet for them. 

As we have a large holding in that stock, the full-year calculation for them will weigh down the result.

One of my charts will not adjust down so it will most likely show red numbers for the rest of the year if there is too much of a difference between my estimate and the dividend paid. Then my only hope is that one or more special dividends at the end of the year to save the bottom line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...