1.19.2023

Catch-22

I have 2 pension insurances and my husband has one that we still pay into. In one of mine you have to buy mutual funds. Although I can sell and choose other funds, it is not something I do more than maybe a couple of times a year.

In the second pension insurance, I choose which shares to buy myself. Each premium payment is like a deposit, if I choose to refrain from making an acquisition for a month, the money will remain as liquid assets. My husband's pension insurance works the same way as my last one.

I don't mean to sound rude and ungrateful in any way, but investing this money isn't nearly as much fun. This is due to several reasons, but mainly because it is pension money.

That is money we will get when we are OLD. It's almost the same feeling I have about our home insurance, it's good to have but the best thing is if you never need it.

I don't want to get old but the alternative is to die and I don't want that either.

Anyway, yesterday we bought a total of 100 shares of Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) in these pensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...