1.02.2023

Follow-up of upcoming dividends

My main Google Sheet spreadsheet is set in stone for 2023. I really hope all the connections are correct.

Now I'm waiting for this year's dividends to start coming in and for them to match with my calculations.

I have two charts of the year's dividends divided by each month.

The first chart does not take into account the acquisitions we make during the year and the payout amount is fixed from start to finish.

The second chart takes into account all acquisitions made in each month and adjusts future dividends in the coming months for the rest of the year.

In the best of worlds, the latter chart should be very accurate during January to November with hopefully deviations during December made up by the special dividends.


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...