1.29.2023

They cannot be my biological parents... 😉

If my father wants help with just about everything when it comes to money, my mother wants to fend for herself. Last week she needed my help and we sat down to go through all her accounts and savings.

The fact that she, like my father, also has a several of $100K in an interest-free account does not surprise me.

However, what caused me to have a mental breakdown is when I found out that at the age of 75 she still has an intact pension insurance.

When I asked at what age she planned to start withdrawing her pension money, mum didn't have a good answer. Or even a answer...

Despite their flaws, I love them, very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...