12.31.2022

New Year's Eve

Finally, 2022 is coming to an end. I hope that 2023 means a calmer existence with lower inflation, wiser energy policy and, above all, fewer wars. I also wish young master Dewlar could stop growing. Last night, 11:15 p.m., he asks if he can spend New Year's Eve with his friends.

WTF is happening? I postponed the question until today. The world's most perfect husband thinks it goes without saying, me not so much. According to Junior, they are supposed to be 7 friends going out to watch fireworks. While I trust my 15 year old and his friends, they are all a bit nerdy, there are other teenagers and young adults I absolutely do not trust.

There is so much robbery and assault in that specific age group in Sweden. We have close friends whose teenager was robbed. I wish you all a Happy New Year, I myself will most likely spend the stroke of twelve anxiously waiting for the world's most perfect teenager to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...